[bt-devel] Good news (about bookmarks)

Eric Hartwell darth_linux at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 31 17:48:39 MST 2008

On Wednesday 31 December 2008 00:27:04 Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> Eric Hartwell wrote:
> > <silly question>
> > this is all in cvs?
> > </silly>
>
> No, it's in svn. The CVS repo is still alive but there's only version
> 1.6 which may still get some bugfixes. All the real development happens
> in the SVN repo and I have put these there. Sometimes I have forgotten
> to commit the changes before I announce them here but it's not the case
> here, so fire up your svn client :)
>
> --Eeli Kaikkonen

oops.. yeah svn i knew that :P

btw: this version crashed when trying to install all the bibles/books I wanted
from Crosswire via internet. when i install them individually, it works fine.
and the default install path is /usr/share/sword which it reverts to even
after you install to ~/.sword.

thanks,

eah