[bt-devel] Bibletime news update

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Dec 20 05:10:25 MST 2008

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi,
> Eeli, if you like you can do the BibleTime news on the Crosswire pages.
>
> Usually it was me who did it but I always forgot where those admin pages were
> :)

That is what browser bookmarks are good for.... :-)

I email you directly the news admin url.

I do have access login/passwords, but I would prefer if this is handled
either by your team or by Troy. That is the correct way. And I am a
Kraut, who likes doing things the correct way. :-)

At the moment the login appears to be down (presumably dt the server move)

Peter