[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7.beta3 released

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 21:44:59 MST 2008

Same here. I downloaded the tar.gz2 file from SourceForge, and it compiled
fine on my Toshiba laptop which is running Fedora 9 using the following:

rpm -qa | grep sword
sword-1.5.11-1.fc9.i386
sword-devel-1.5.11-1.fc9.i386
[root at toshiba Download]# rpm -qa | grep clucene
clucene-core-devel-0.9.20-4.fc9.i386
clucene-core-0.9.20-4.fc9.i386

Note that I haven't had any trouble compiling using sword-1.5.11.  I have
also compiled the beta2 off svn using sword-1.5.11 on an Ubuntu 8.10 install
that I downloaded off crosswire and compiled myself.  Doesn't seem to
matter.

Tom Crawford