[bt-devel] Next beta? (Re: compiling 1.7 on Kubuntu 8.10)

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:05:44 MST 2008

Daniel, don't use usinst.sh as it has several options set that mess up the
build.

Secondly, the error
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/build/buildd/kde4libs-4.1.2/obj-i486-linux-gnu/lib/libkdecore.so',

is a bug in your Cmake files,
check out > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kde4libs/+bug/299270

and see the bibletime thread about complining from sv of Ubuntu intreped.

Sorry gotta run, Bible school graduation tonight.

If you still don't get it, post again, and I will check when I get home from
the graduation.

Tom