[bt-devel] Next beta? (Re: compiling 1.7 on Kubuntu 8.10)

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 01:16:36 MST 2008

Daniel,

What options did you use in compiling sword 1.5.11?  I downloaded the
tar.bzfile from crosswire, untared it and then used
./configure --enable-shared --without-clucene
after it compiled and I installed it, I did copy the pkgfile for sword
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/sword.pc to  /usr/lib/pkgconfig

Other thank that it compiled fine.

Tom