[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2405930 ] Remove full justification from display styles

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 8 02:28:50 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #2405930, was opened at 2008-12-08 10:28
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2405930&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Today I have installed Bibletime 1.6.5.1 on an Eee PC with Debian Lenny.

I have noticed that all display styles (except simple) have full justification. On small screens this looks very ugly -- partilcularly when you have two bible versions in two columns. You have many lines with large holes. IMHO, you can't apply full justification without hyphenation in languages with very long words (such as German).

My suggestion therefore is to offer more display styles without full justification, e.g. a version of the standard style (which otherwise looks very nice) without full justification.