[bt-devel] next steps

Eric Hartwell darth_linux at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 1 19:15:45 MST 2008

On Monday 01 December 2008 16:00:47 Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> can you please try with SVN? I just updated the FindClucene.cmake file that
> does the Clucene check.
>
> HTH,
>
> mg

Gary is right. It's not as simple as changing the version in
FindClucene.cmake. I added /usr/lib64/ to the search PATH for
CLUCENE_LIBRARY_DIR.

now it fails to compile with the following errors
In file included from
/home/eah/Download/bibletime/trunk/bibletime/src/backend/keys/cswordversekey.h:21,
                 from
/home/eah/Download/bibletime/trunk/bibletime/src/bibletime_dbus.cpp:17:
/usr/include/sword/versekey.h:399: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function
return type
[100%] make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib64/libgif.so', needed by
`bibletime'.  Stop.

each section has an error similar to:
/usr/include/sword/swmodule.h:171: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function
return type
/usr/include/sword/swmodule.h:183: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function
return type

thanks for your help,

eah