[bt-devel] BT 1.7.alpha3 has been commited to FreeBSD ports tree

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Aug 20 11:24:23 MST 2008

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Thomas Abthorpe wrote:
> Here is the snippet of the log that was sent to me with the URL, I will
> attempt to recreate a new log in another test environment I have access to.

> devel/work/bibletime-1.7.a3/src/frontend/mainindex/bookmarks/cbookmarkindex.cpp:204:
> error: cast from 'QTreeWidgetItem*' to 'int' loses precision

It seems to be a strange debug statement which can be removed or
commented out, i.e. instead of

qDebug() << QString().setNum((int)i).toLatin1().data();

it can be

//qDebug() << QString().setNum((int)i).toLatin1().data();

or just an empty line.

I have messed up my new system :( and I'm trying to fix it so I don't
have time to resolve my other changes to the same file and commit this,
can you Martin do it?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland