[bt-devel] What's happening now and next

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Aug 15 09:18:48 MST 2008

Hi Eeli and Thomas.

Similar here, much going on, little time for BibleTime.

I'll try to release Alpha3 as soon as I can.

We should think about releasing a beta version before 28th of August, that is
the deadline for the next Ubuntu version. Eeli, maybe you can check as well to
see if there is anything serious left we should do before a beta release that
can go in the different distributions. I think this is time well invested now.
We should check if it compiles against latest SWORD 1.5.11 and SVN too. What
do you say?

Btw, I'm thinking about getting a new PC soon too. My current plan is to get
an Intel Q4550, an Antec P182 Tower, an Asus P5Q board and 3 Disks for Raid
usage, like you (Eeli) did - congratulations btw. I have an older Athlon (K7
1800+) as well which becomes too slow. If anybody has other suggestions for
me, please speak up soon. =)

Btw, I switched to KDE 4.1, some glitches left, but very slick UI. :D

Blessings to you all,

mg