[bt-devel] 1.7.alpha2 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Apr 22 10:35:31 MST 2008

Hi everybody,

I just created a second alpha release package. It has some rough edges, but
should be good enough to compile and run.

Since the last release, there have been loads of bugfixes as well as a new
bookshelf manager by Eeli (there are some known bugs in it, don't expect it
to be complete). Please test and send your reports here.

We need to work towards a 1.7 final release sooner rather than later. There is
not so much missing now, basically bugfixes and some icons missing.

God bless,

mg