[bt-devel] Updates to the wiki, forums reanimated

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Sun Apr 13 12:02:47 MST 2008

Hi,
the wiki is now updated to the most recent version of mediawiki. Please let me
know if something does not work as expected.

I also added http://forums.bibletime.info. The old forums had to be closed due
to spam. Hopefully the the phpbb3 software will do a better job with spam
protection.
Content is not yet there. if you have suggestions about the forums itself or
the possible sections please post a reply.
Also, I'm not sure if we need forums at all, let me know what you think.

The only thing not working atm is the guestbook. It's completely spammed so we
have to find a better solution for that, I think. Maybe the forums instead?

Thanks,