[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1713835 ] words in verses off the display screen to the right

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 30 07:10:52 MST 2007

Bugs item #1713835, was opened at 2007-05-06 17:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1713835&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In Gen 18:25 the word *do* is way of the right side of the page or display screen in the KJV when this book chapter is viewed by itself. This is the first chapter where this happens. There are many more in the old and new testament. This does not happen when viewing two books side by side.

I am using Bibletime 1.6.3b in KDE 3.5.6-0.3.fc6

This bug report was done by request of one of your admins, Joachim.

my e-mail address is jlgates at charter.net

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)