[bt-devel] Search dialog and strange problems

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Sep 22 14:46:43 MST 2007

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi,
> I think it's ok to remove the namespace.
> Although a namespace shouldn't break something. What exactly is the problem
> you mentioned?

That namespace is really quite useless but it is still there. I think
the problem was a circular dependency: a widget which inherits a .ui
widget is in .h/.cpp file where there is a subwidget. When .ui file
promotes a Qt widget to that subwidget and includes .h file, which
includes ui_...h file, there may be some kind of a circle. Another
reason to put only one class into one file.

Now it compiles and I can continue.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland