[bt-devel] Search dialog and strange problems

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Sep 21 06:42:15 MST 2007

Hi Eeli,

can you check in the problematic version for me to try? I don't mind removing the namespace, but we should be able to solve the problem, if it is really only a namespace issue.

FYI: I'll be offline from 2007-09-22 until 2007-09-30. I trust Benjie, Jeremy and you will be able to solve the problems arising during that time. =)

regards, mg

am Freitag, 21. September 2007 um 13:38 schrieben Sie: