[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Sep 7 07:46:50 MST 2007

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, Martin Gruner wrote:

> Hi Eeli,
>
> would you advise me to wait with the updates?

Hard to say. Actually Benjie has commited his changes, so the source
won't compile with beta1 unless we revert them again. If the crashing
problem is in some configuration/combination which we cannot change and
which will not be fixed in KDE upstream soon, we have to go back to
beta1. Of course one possibility is to use KDE svn but I would not like
to do that, I have better things to do than compile KDE.

Let's see if the packages will be updated soon. I will continue with
search dialog meanwhile.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland