[bt-devel] working on Sword

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Sep 3 12:18:02 MST 2007

Hello all,

I want to encourage everybody who has experience with C++ coding to take a
look at the bug tracker of Sword (http://crosswire.org/bugs) and see if they
can help with some items enlisted there.

With great joy I can report that Troy, the head of the Sword Project, decided
that Sword will follow a stricter release schedule from now on. The plan is
to release two "feature" releases per year, and "bugfix" releases inbetween,
as they become neccessary. That means that contributed code will be released
in a timely manner and all frontend projects will benefit from it.

Let us work and pray so that this good plan can be realized.

Martin