[bt-devel] BT1.6.5(?) and sword 1.5.10 features

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 26 17:05:55 MST 2007

There is a changelog available in the announcement.  Here is the direct
link:
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/source/v1.5/sword-1.5.10/ChangeLog

You will get the benefit of most changes just by using the new engine.
They are mostly focused around handling the new module types (new
lemmas, better greek accent parsing, importers that handle the new docs
better, etc.)  Not sure if you guys dynamically build from
SWMgr.getGlobalOptions() the list of options you present to the user,
but if so, the new options will just show for your users.  Actually, I
think you (and GnomeSword) have a different UI concept which maintains
per module options, so I'm not sure how you build your list.  Anyway,
I'm sure Martin or Joachim or someone else can easily say.

Sadly, the new feature list looks a little short.

	-Troy.