[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1805290 ] Keys of Hesychius (unicode keys in genbooks?) do not work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 25 12:31:02 MST 2007

Bugs item #1805290, was opened at 2007-09-30 22:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1805290&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Keys of the Hesychius lexicon (general book format) do not work. Why? In GnomeSword 2.2.0 they work fine. Can't BT handle unicode keys of genbooks or something like that?

(To reproduce just open the Hesychius module and see the keys.)