[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1814513 ] not possible to copy text from commentary

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 25 11:48:09 MST 2007

Bugs item #1814513, was opened at 2007-10-16 09:44
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jerickson314
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1814513&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Commentary display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It is not possible to copy text from any commentary (or at least not any that I have installed). Copy feature works as expected on all Texts, Books, Lexicons, etc – everything except commentaries. In commentaries, text can be selected, but attempts to copy it fail.

This problem was observed in KDE running on Gentoo Linux (both AMD 64 and x86).