[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1818522 ] Opening a dictionary (Chinese-English) takes forever

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 24 08:14:56 MST 2007

Bugs item #1818522, was opened at 2007-10-23 12:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1818522&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I try to open the Chinese-English dictionary but the cursor just goes to "wait" state and the UI freezes. I think I have waited a couple of minutes already.

1.6.4, Kubuntu Gutsy.