[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1794908 ] Custom Font does not change

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 24 02:05:28 MST 2007

Bugs item #1794908, was opened at 2007-09-14 18:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1794908&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When Configure Bibletime > Languages > Greek, Ancient > Use custom font is selected, the font does not change.

If the English font is selected, the font can be changed. But the Greek font can only be resized, not changed to a different font.