[bt-devel] bugs in BT 1.6.4 for KDE 3 - porting development break needed

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 23 16:44:22 MST 2007

I don't have the empty bookmark folder problem in 1.6.4 or in CVS on my
machine.  Were there some specific steps to reproduce?  In the SVN code
before I applied the fix, I just had to try to print a folder with nothing in
it and it did crash.  However, now in that case everything is grayed out the
way it should be.

Also, I am backporting the fix for the unlock code error messages to CVS.

-Jeremy Erickson