[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1805290 ] Keys of Hesychius do not work

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Oct 23 14:11:16 MST 2007

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Eeli,
> I would bet that now that things are displaying correctly, on click, you
> are still passing something like: key.latin1() to SWORD, which is
> expecting UTF-8.  Just a guess.

This far I have get: Rendering::CBookDisplay::text. I haven't worked
with the backend much so I'm lost in these classes and methods. Could
Martin help here?

The above mentioned method takes the key name which seems to be fine (I
added qDebug("keyName:"); qDebug(keyName.utf8().data()); ). Finally it
returns the wrong html text.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland