[bt-devel] bugs in BT 1.6.4 for KDE 3 - porting development break needed

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 22 02:50:20 MST 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007, Martin Gruner wrote:

> Hi Eeli, hi Jeremy.
>
> Can we please take a short break with the KDE4 development? Sword 1.5.10 is
> out and we seem to have some problems with latest KDE in the last BT release
> (code in CVS, not SVN) for KDE 3. If we work together I think it should be
> possible to fix the outstanding issues in a couple days and prepare another
> release.

This is a good idea. Previously I thought that I would like to leave
this to others but I think I can do this anyways.

> Once all marked bugs are fixed I'll prepare a test release and subsequently a
> new minor final release. No refactoring in the old code, please. ;)
>
> Ok?

Ok. Let's remember to "backport" the fixes into the svn code if needed.
There was something in our wiki bugs page which pertains to 1.6.4 as
well but is not reported in the sf.net database.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland