[bt-devel] bugs in BT 1.6.4 for KDE 3 - porting development break needed

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Oct 21 09:32:45 MST 2007

Hi Eeli, hi Jeremy.

Can we please take a short break with the KDE4 development? Sword 1.5.10 is
out and we seem to have some problems with latest KDE in the last BT release
(code in CVS, not SVN) for KDE 3. If we work together I think it should be
possible to fix the outstanding issues in a couple days and prepare another
release.

Please look at our bug tracker
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=954&atid=100954. There are 5 recent
entries that need to be checked/fixed. I updated them to priority 8 and made
assignments to Jeremy, Eeli and me. Please take these as suggestions and let
me know if you want to do more or less. The bugs don't seem too difficult,
but we need to invest some time finding them, as usual. ;)

I'll start with the Sword 1.5.10 compilation problem when I find the time
these next days.

Once all marked bugs are fixed I'll prepare a test release and subsequently a
new minor final release. No refactoring in the old code, please. ;)

Ok?

mg