[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1789570 ] How do you get to the Lexicons?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 21 09:09:55 MST 2007

Bugs item #1789570, was opened at 2007-09-06 21:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1789570&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / GlossaryLexicon display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have Nave's installed and no clue how to get to its contents..  Thanks much for any tips.

BTW, this project has been a huge part in my cutover from Windows.  Without it, I would not be comfortable moving.  It is a great blessing!  Thanks much to all who have worked on it.