[bt-devel] Status of SVN tree?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:32:26 MST 2007

On 10/17/07, cricketc at gmail.com <cricketc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 03:36:36PM -0500, Greg Hellings wrote:
> > error: 'OpenUrlArguments' in namespace 'KParts' does not name a type
> > /Users/kde-devel/build/bibletime/bibletime-svn/src/frontend/display/chtmlreaddisplay.h:111:
> > error: 'BrowserArguments' in namespace 'KParts' does not name a type
> > make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/bibletime.dir/src/frontend/cinfodisplay.o] Error 1
> > make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/bibletime.dir/all] Error 2
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> >

> > I have grepped through the KDE include directory on my machine and can
> > locate plenty of references to KParts namespace but no references to
> > OpenUrlArguments and BrowserArguments.  I'm not sure if this is a
> > result of the datedness of the binary KDE4 builds (maybe those classes
> > weren't included yet?) or some other artifact of my problems.
>
> Which beta are you using? These were changes between beta 1 and beta
> 2, I believe. Your libraries are probably just out of date.
>
> -Benjie

Mac people don't get that benefit.  I have to use the packages at
http://ranger.users.finkproject.org/kde/index.php/Home which are dated
July 9, 2007, because I can't get the SVN versions of KDE4 (which
build cleanly) to run.  I need to hop on IRC with the developers and
get their opinions on what I am doing wrong.  That said, KDE4beta3 was
released today.

--Greg