[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1778328 ] Second translation won't display

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 15 09:29:43 MST 2007

Bugs item #1778328, was opened at 2007-08-21 06:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lukeplant
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1778328&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This seems to have broken with some new KDE updates. Multiple translation windows of the Bible won't display. I had the same errors when I manually compiled and installed the latest version, but went pack to available package for openSUSE 10.2. The message from --debug when trying to enable second translation window.

(BibleTime 1.6.3b) WARNING: ASSERT: "module" in cmodulechooserbutton.cpp (263)

jturning

Comment By: Luke Plant (lukeplant)