[bt-devel] Alpha/beta release schedule

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 2 07:17:03 MST 2007

Hi,
	While we are at it, it would be a good idea for my coursework to come up with
a tentative schedule of what I should work on when.  I do know that October
18-21 I will be able to complete a considerable amount of work.  That is my
Fall Break, but I plan to stay back here and get some work done.  I will
probably be working at least six hours a day for some of those days.  For now
I can work on fixing bugs, but I think a good tentative schedule would
include what bugs to try to fix which weeks.  Could we put one together?

-Jeremy Erickson