[bt-devel] Debugging html

Mon Oct 1 21:51:16 MST 2007

On Monday 01 October 2007 05:13:20 am Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> I added a feature which I though might be very handy when debugging
> display window html code. When debugging is on with "--debug" switch
> there will appear a new item in RMB menu: Save->Raw HTML. It opens a
> save file dialog and we can save the HTML document conveniently for
> further research.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. One of the things holding me back
from trying many awesome new things is that I kept having to create debugging
statements to send it to stderr and parse it and new line it and all sorts of
junk. Plus it would've helped decode some of the errors we used to have when
we'd try to format GBF poetry and things.