[bt-devel] Alpha/beta release schedule

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 1 03:59:09 MST 2007

We have to start thinking about the release schedule for alpha/beta
releases. No dates yet but the TODO list. We just have to select the
features we want in and bugs which will be left there to be fixed later.

We already have a bug list - what should be fixed before the first
release?

Search works. Selecting modules works. Editing ranges does not work.
Analyze does not work. I would leave Analyze later and fix the range
editor.

Bookshelf manager has quite many bugs: I didn't manage to install,
uninstall widget shows only couple of modules, removing indexes didn't
remove all requested. I think at least installing and uninstalling
should be working.

Drag'n'Drop is a major feature which is not implemented yet.

Display settings are a major feature and I would like to see the Display
Settings button menu working - otherwise it's quite difficult to test
the display features.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland