[bt-devel] First KDE4 RC

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:07:19 MST 2007

Sorry - sent this to Martin directly, resending to the list...

Martin,

Even doing that I get the same backtrace as earlier - I'm assuming
that it's related to the bug in KDE that Eeli mentioned earlier, since
the Mac builds are from ~11/16 or so and wouldn't have the latest SVN
updates compiled in.

--Greg