[bt-devel] couple of non-working commits

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Nov 17 05:03:24 MST 2007

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

I downgraded to kdelibs 3.94 so that I can continue. It is possible to
circumvent the bug by creating a default KHTMLView instead of a
CHTMLReadDisplayView in the CHTMLReadDisplay constructor initialization
list (or something like that, I tested it but don't remember exactly)
but it means loosing the popup menu (and d'n'd which is not working
anyways).

I didn't find a functioning workaround though I tried even raw memcpy.
We are in the mercy of the khtml developers.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland