[bt-devel] couple of non-working commits

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Nov 16 13:03:53 MST 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> We could use the default khtmlview which the khtmlpart creates
> internally but then we would loose the d'n'd functionality. I don't know
> if it's possible to implement it in khtmlpart. If it is, then we can
> probably get rid of the CHTMLReadDisplayView. If it is not, I don't know
> how we can continue.

D'n'd is the only reason why we need the tailored htmlview as far as I
can see. Unfortunately khtmlpart is does not inherit QWidget and it
cannot receive many events, including the d'n'd events.

I hope we find this khtmlview construction problem to be a bug
somewhere, not a KDE feature, otherwise we may be in great troubles.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland