[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1433260 ] Show Footnotes not in Display Settings

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 4 19:10:07 MST 2007

Bugs item #1433260, was opened at 2006-02-17 06:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by daniel233
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1433260&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In BibleTime v1.5.2, I couldn't find the Show/hide
footnotes in the display setting. This is function is
good when you want to copy and paste the text to a text
editor so you don't get all the astericks.

Comment By: Daniel Owens (daniel233)