[bt-devel] status

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue May 22 12:49:57 MST 2007

Hi Joachim.

As you know, I am sad about your decision.

However: Thank you for all you have done for BibleTime, thank you for all the
time and energy you invested in these last 8 years. It won't be forgotten,
I'm sure.

Without BibleTime I wouldn't know you, and even perhaps not be married to my
wife (because I met her through you).

May God bless you.

mg