[bt-devel] patch for mag delay, KDE3/4 compatible

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue May 8 00:07:06 MST 2007

On Mon, 7 May 2007 cricketc at gmail.com wrote:
> Sure, if Martin and Joachim are OK with that. My user is tuubaaku. For
> now, though, I'll work more on the documentation.

I'm not going to start coding today either, so maybe the fork can be
done a bit later. Right now the greatest need with research is the build
system, otherwise I don't see anything very unclear. The classes which
are left are more like details.

Of course it's better to have more backround information before coding.
I left many questions unresolved when writing the docs. We have to
resolve them sooner or later, but many things could be done either
beforehand or at the same time with editing the code. Matter of taste,
maybe.

Working with documentation is safer. I have to admit that I have not
done any "real" coding on any public project or used cvs with other
people, so I'm a bit scared now :) But some day we just have to start
coding.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland