[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1668060 ] display templates: probs with centered vertical verse align

Sun May 6 22:18:52 MST 2007

On Monday 07 May 2007 01:01, SourceForge.net wrote:
> >Comment By: Dave (thedeveloper)
> Ok. I've got this committed but I'm not going to close this yet. We still
> have the problem of the left most column having a section title at the
> first of it which gets included in the table row. The anchor is not
> actually the first letter of the paragraph in the left most column but the
> verse number, i.e. the entry name. We need to fix it for that case as well,
> and I'm not sure of CSS wizardy is the way to go there.

I only see one thing for what the real fix for this should be. I don't see a
reason to include the heading/section title/whatever it is (if they're
visible) before the verse number other than "that's not how print bibles do
it". Print bibles also do not highlight your current verse for you. But doing
that would fix the problem. I'm just not sure how to go about doing that as
I'm unfamiliar as to where I would make the necessary code change, nor the
internals of BibleTime though I've been looking at the code to try and figure
it out.