[bt-devel] bt2 question: how to compress files

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu May 3 09:28:05 MST 2007

Hi Eeli and all,

good suggestion!

I just looked for a C++-wrapper for zlib, and found this:

http://www.boost.org/libs/iostreams/doc/quick_reference.html

This is WAY cooler. What do you think? It has bzip2 and gzip.

We do already plan to integrage parts of boost dealing with RAII (automatic
exception-safe resource allocation and deallocation).

mg