[bt-devel] bt2 question: how to compress files

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed May 2 13:09:38 MST 2007

Hi Joachim,

if you look at http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qbytearray.html#qUncompress:

"Note: If you want to use this function to uncompress external data compressed
using zlib, you first need to prepend four bytes to the byte array that
contain the expected length of the uncompressed data encoded in big-endian
order (most significant byte first)."

So I don't think that it will work.

mg