[bt-devel] Any BibleTime 2 volunteers?

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed May 2 11:56:55 MST 2007

Hi Jeremy.

I'm very glad about your offer.

How much time do you have until this starts? It looks like Joachim does not
have enough time to take a responsible part in BibleTime 2 development, so
you and I might have to do this together. The good thing is that we don't
have any time pressure. And do you plan to stay committed to BibleTime
development after your project?

I can already tell you that BibleTime 2 won't be finished by December. We'll
have to pick a part to implement that you can also test and demonstrate.
Maybe this will still be in the backend, maybe no nice gui until then. Would
that be acceptable for your professor?

We need to keep track of our plans for your time. I suggest that we use your
user page in the wiki. Is that ok? Can you post the dates and relevant
information about your project (requirements etc.)?

I'd also be glad to get to know something about you personally.

God bless,

mg