[bt-devel] Menu Entry Location

Thu Mar 1 20:11:27 MST 2007

On Thursday 01 March 2007 15:45, Martin Gruner wrote:
> very stupid question: Where is the menu location specified? I didn't find
> it.

It's in bibletime.desktop

"Categories=Education;Art;LiteratureKDE;QT"

On a side note the GenericName entry can also be translated.

> We should not put BibleTime _only_ in a menu on the third level if we can
> be in a first-level menu, imo. But that's not what you intended, is it?

My intention has nothing to do with levels but appropriateness. I'm specifying
based on the freedesktop specification. I chose from what they had specified
as options here,

http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apa.html