[bt-devel] Qt 4.3 & KListView

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:00:33 MST 2007

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 06:39:24PM +0200, Martin Gruner wrote:
> > So after two weeks the KDE API is frozen. And beta will probably be
> > packaged and used more than alpha was, so it wouldn't hurt to have
> > working BibleTime as soon as possible.
>
> Indeed. =)

I'm sorry I haven't spent more time on BibleTime. I'm involved in too
many things (besides a full-time job), but I don't want to just drop
anything I'm doing right now. I'm going to try to work on BibleTime,
but my time is limited. Also, it's a bit difficult as I have to learn
Qt3 & Qt4 to be able to make the changes from one to the other.:)

I did just commit some of the initial work on mainindex, but it's far
from finished. I'm going to keep working on it, though.

Has anyone done drag & drop conversion yet? If so, I wouldn't mind
looking at your changes.

-Benjie