[bt-devel] Bible feature

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Jun 12 09:09:05 MST 2007

Well, you could start by collecting and making a list of available metadata,
or data that can easily be converted into a usable format.

Things you might include in your search:
-crossreferences
-synoptic parallels in NT and OT (!)
-headings, sections

I found some stuff at semanticbible, and Zefania also had some materials.
There's probably much more available.

Please create a new page in the wiki for that.

mg