[bt-devel] Bible feature

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Jun 11 09:45:43 MST 2007

Hi Eric,

in addition to what Eeli already said:

We have some ideas for BibleTime 2 which go in this direction:
http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Bibletime2Backend#Plug-In-Metadata_for_canonical_material

The point is that canonical works cover the same content in different
languages. That's why we can (and other projects already do) work with
language-independent data like information about parallel passages (cf. the
material from semantic bible).

mg