[bt-devel] tree keys and Qt4 Model/View architecture

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Jun 7 07:50:48 MST 2007

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi Eeli,
> I looked at your code.

Thanks for all comments.

> I think the slow speed of the program is caused by too many calls to
> rowCount()
> parent()

I suspected something like that. But it's not a problem anymore because
I used QTreeWidget. I actually commited it into svn a moment ago. It's
impossible to know if it works completely until the whole program runs.

Now it generates the whole view when set up, the old one (BibleTime
code) didn't. It remains to be seen if it's bad for startup speed.
This one does not calculate much, the old TreeItem class was quite
heavy.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland