[bt-devel] main.cpp

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jul 31 01:32:33 MST 2007

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007, David (Mailing List Addy) wrote:
> It is generated by the old Autoconf ./configure script I want to say

I thought it could be something like that. It means we have to either
change the build system right now or make a temporary config.h. We could
even add an ifndef and change the build system later:

#ifdef USE_BUILDSYSTEM_CONFIG_H
#include "config.h"
#else
#include "staticconfig.h"
#endif

I could do that if I knew what to write into staticconfig.h. I can find
it out myself but it would be easier if someone pointed it out from the
old build system.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland