[bt-devel] OSIS etc. filters

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jul 31 01:24:33 MST 2007

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Not a big list right now, but it would be nice to pick a standard set
> which everyone could take advantage of.

This is one area where the Sword project could do better. Having the
possibility to make new filters is not very useful if programmers have
to find out and learn all original tags. There should be an
authoritative list somewhere. It should include all tags used in all
modules and tell how they are used. It should be regularly updated to
reflect changes in new modules.

After documenting the existing tags we could discuss about them and see
how people want to represent them in html.

I have made some web pages and tried to learn css so I could say
something useful there.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland