[bt-devel] OSIS etc. filters

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 29 09:39:02 MST 2007

I cannot comment from knowledge of how Bibletime uses HTML/CSS, but
SWORDWeb uses HTML/CSS extensively.  I believe we output class
attributes on many elements.  If expanding the class attributes to all
elements would help allow BT to continue to use its HTML/CSS mechanism
but drop it's custom filter set, I would love to extend the support.
I'm sure adding the missing class attributes would benefit other
projects as well.

	-Troy.