[bt-devel] BibleTime2? (was: Re: KHTML news)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jul 26 14:57:48 MST 2007

Dear Eeli,

You can have a look at our roadmap for the engine, which should give you an
idea of many things we think our engine lacks:

http://crosswire.org/bugs/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10005&report=roadmap&subset=-1

Hope this is useful.  The order is not set in stone, so if there are any
items of interested, we'd love to have the help!

  -Troy.